Outstanding Cleaning number one priority is the health and safety of our employees. We have implemented extensive preventive and protective measures to address COVID-19 as we continue to support our customers. Our protocols were developed by our Health Services and Environmental Health and Safety teams and are based on the Centers for Disease Control guidance.
- Extensive daily cleaning procedures have been implemented.
- High-touch areas are cleaned 3x each day.
- In areas with engine hardware, employees use a cleaning agent safe for engine hardware.
- Employees are instructed to disinfect areas before and after shift, using provided materials.
- Supplemental, rotational weekend cleaning of key manufacturing and assembly areas with an intensive disinfection process as a supplement to our daily cleaning routine.
- Visual management to provide cleaning-status updates of common areas and bathrooms, so employees are aware of level of cleaning and timing.
- For confirmed case mitigation, we contract with US Ecology, a leading environmental services firm, for additional cleaning and disinfection.
- Disinfection crews use electrostatic spray machines for common areas & office space and on shop floors where possible, with appropriate limitations to protect engine hardware.
- We hired additional porters whose sole responsibility is the distribution of cleaning and disinfecting materials and to increase cleaning and disinfecting of common areas.
- We are working to upgrade time clocks throughout our manufacturing shops to touchless scanners.